Associated Insurance Professionals offers many coverage’s in Albuquerque, New Mexico as well as in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Nevada. We offer many insurance options for your boat, jet ski or your personal watercraft. We can insure a wide variety of watercraft, including; fishing boats, runabouts, and personal watercraft to sailboats, cabin cruisers, yacht’s and pontoon boats. Let one of our experienced agents give you the boat coverage you need. The following are some of the many Boat insurance coverage’s we offer:
Boat Insurance Coverage’s
- Physical Damage Coverage – This coverage on your policy protects your watercraft while in storage as well as during transport. This insurance covers your boat while it is in and out of the water. The perils that are typically covered are: fire, lightning, vandalism and even theft. You may also obtain emergency service reimbursement for such expenses related to towing, labor and/or supplies.
- Liability Coverage – This coverage will be needed in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters for both Bodily Injury or Property Damage.
- Personal Liability – protecting you or a family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
Understanding Boat Insurance Coverage
A homeowner insurance policy endorsement won’t cover you like a Boat Insurance policy. While some boats or some of your smaller watercraft may be covered under your current homeowners insurance policy. Many factors including the size, type and value of your jet ski, boat, or personal watercraft will be part of the insurance factors the agents here will use in evaluating your boat insurance coverage needs.
We provide coverage for your customers’ boat insurance needs with policy options like:
- Total Loss Replacement — replaces insured’s boat with a brand new one of similar make and quality
- Disappearing Deductibles — reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Sign & Glide coverage — Help comes to your customer if they’re stranded on the water and need fuel, a jump, or tow with no out-of-pocket costs!
- Propulsion Plus coverage — provides coverage for the lower units of outboard motors, and the upper and lower units of inboard/outboard motors in the event of a mechanical breakdown, including those caused by wear and tear
- Trailer Trip Interruption coverage — pays for meals, transportation and lodging if you have a trailer or tow vehicle breakdown or accident while towing your watercraft more than 100 miles from home
- Hurricane Haul Out coverage — reimburses the customer 50 percent of the cost incurred to haul out their boat due to a named storm
- Replacement Cost Fishing Equipment — up to $10,000 for tackle, rods, and reels
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects — protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance — covers trailer and tow vehicle, even if tow vehicle is not insured with Progressive Insurance
- Wreckage Removal Coverage — Pays for any attempted raising, removal or destruction of the wreckage
- Fuel Spill Liability — Coverage for unintentional oil or fuel spills that result in bodily injury or property damage
- Medical Payments — includes coverage for water-skiers
Call us and speak with one of our professional agents to make sure you have the right boat insurance coverage at a competitive price. We will evaluate your boat or jet ski insurance needs to find the right coverage’s you many need as well as any discounts you many qualify for.
Customers can benefit from our numerous product features and money saving discounts, including:
- Advance Quote
- Original Owner
- Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT)
- Responsible Driver
- Safety Course
- Claim Free Renewal
- Prompt Payments
- Small Claim Forgiveness – No depreciation on partial losses
- Large accident forgiveness