Associated Insurance can help you find the right coverage for your collector vehicle, antique car, or collector boat for the right price. Collector vehicle’s have different insurance needs that you will have on your regular personal auto insurance and we can provide many options for you.
What is a Collector Vehicle?
Classic vehicles are usually in the category of antique once the vehicle is 15-20 years old or older and are driven much less than regular vehicles.
Collector car insurance coverage can also include exotic autos, sports cars and rare automobiles. We can customize a collector car insurance product that will make sure your classic, exotic, sports, rare or antique car can be protected as well as classic boats.
Collector Vehicle Insurance Options
- Liability and damage options
- Special claims and repair options with the repair shops of choice
- Flexible use coverage with limited please use and no fixed mileage limits
- Guaranteed Value Coverage – In the even you of a covered total loss, you are paid the full amount less any Deductible
- Competitive premiums – rates are typically much lower than normal auto policy
- 0$ Deductible Options
- Agreed upon evaluations of the car’s value
Associated Insurance writes Collector car insurance coverage in Albuquerque, New Mexico as well as all the states we are licensed in including; Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Nevada.
Qualifying for Collector Vehicle Insurance
- Usage: A classic car policy is not for Daily Driving
- Storage: You store the vehicle in an enclosed secure structure when not in use including garages, pole buildings, barns, and rental storage units.
- Regular Use Vehicles: You must have a regular use vehicle for each licensed household driver and have a personal auto policy on it – this does not include motorcycles or public transportation
- Drivers must have a good driving record. Some companies require drivers to be 25 or older.